Research Collaborations from Seed to Bedside
Medical cannabis cultivation, clinical care, and research models in Massachusetts
This Event is Co-hosted with the Association of Cannabis Sepcialists
March 29, 2018 6:00 - 9:30 PM
Location: G-Tek Labs - 28 Damrell St, Boston, MA, 02127
6:00 – 6:30 Registration and Networking
6:30 – 8:00 Panel Discussion
8:00 – 9:30 Networking and Interactive Education Station Walk
Michael Dundas, CEO, Sira Naturals
What can you expect?
- Expert panel discussions
- Networking with clinical, research, and cannabis industry leaders
- Interactive education stations provide opportunities to learn about cannabis science, research, and policy
- Event report summary emailed post event
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Live Music
Who will be there?
Local cannabis businesses, advocacy groups, cultivators, students, patients, clinical, public health, academic, policy, advocacy, consumer, and community leaders
What’s the cost?
- Ticket price: early bird $50 until March 23; regular price: $60 and get a free Cannabinoid and terpene profile lab test*
- Medical patients, seniors, nonprofits get 40% off!
- Are you a student? Contact Joe Gilmore at firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE TICKET!
- We also encourage sponsoring a ticket for someone who cannot afford it
*First 25 registered get a free Cannabinoid profile lab tests courtesy of Seaweed technologies and terpene profile tests thanks to MCR labs!
The virtual Cannabis Center of Excellence (CoE), powered by Cannabis Community Care and Research Network (C3RN), is a group like minded cannabis industry, advocacy, academic, public health, clinical, patient, policy, and community experts that embrace open-source principles to drive collaborative science in the cannabis industry.
This event series is powered by Cannabis Community Care and Research Network (C3RN)
Learn More: www.cannaresearchnetwork.com